1/2″ Drive Torque Wrench
30-150 ft.-lb, 40-200 N.m
- Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached
- Meets the requirements of America National Standard ASME B107.300-2010
- Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%
- Operates and measures torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction
- 45 Tooth Ratchet Head for easier clockwise and counter-clockwise operation in tight spaces
- Hardened Alloy Steel Housing for strength and durability, resulting in a slimmer, lighter design
- Tempered Chrome-Alloy Springs assure long-term accurate performance
- Each wrench is tested and certified at the factory prior to shipment. Individual certification is included with each wrench.
- Ergonomic, large diameter soft grip handle is more comfortable to use, and requires up to 50% less turning force than most competitive products when adjusting the torque.
- Dual, English and Metric scales are easier to read than on most competitive wrenches, reducing possible setting errors.
- Locking knob secures selected torque setting from accidental changes. Torque setting is done by pulling large locking knob out and turning the handle.
- Protective plastic carrying case is included.
- Factory Repair and Calibration Center is located in Roswell GA for any needed service and assistance.
- Drive: 1/2″.
- Range: ft.-lb.: 30-150 ft.-lb.
- Range: N.m: 40-200 N.m
- Accuracy: ± 3 percent (Clockwise)
- Length: 18″
- 1/2” Drive Torque Wrench
- Protective Carrying Case
- Calibration Certificate
- Instruction Booklet
I love this torque wrench! It's really easy to read the current settings and to make adjustments, the handle is comfortable to hold, and the ratcheting mechanism is top notch. It's way easier to use than my previous torque wrench, which I have trouble reading and adjusting, and which I now use as a ratcheting breaker bar (never do this with a torque wrench that you want to continue using as a torque wrench!).”
I'm not a fan of Chinese made goods however I did my research and found out that this tool is made to etork's specification. It is very easy to adjust, you cant miss as is the case with some of the micrometer types. More importantly the accuracy is within the stated +_3 tolerances. I have my own means of checking it myself. This will replace a similar design British made torque wrench that has served me well for the last 15 years . I've just completed a head job on my honda Pilot with this tool and had no issues. The vehicle is up and running ok. For $49 this is a steal, it should last, as along as you use it correctly and take proper care of it.”
Calibrated Torque Wrench, Perfect Size
I bought this torque wrench to tighten the lug nuts on my travel trailer. This wrench is perfect in size, not too big to store but easily applies 120 ft lbs torque. It comes with a certification of calibration. Torque is super easy to adjust and lock on to the torque setting desired. Great wrench!”
Ultimately, only time will tell but so far so good
I bought this wrench to replace a very old digital/electronic Craftsman torque wrench which was dying a slow, painful death. I'm just a shadetree mechanic, but I've literally always got some sort of automotive project happening so my tools get a fair amount of use. I wouldn't describe my use of a torque wrench as every day but *definitely* every week, so I've had several opportunities to use this wrench since it arrived a couple weeks ago. So far, so good - it's consistent, accurate, and easy to use and it seems a good value for the price. I'm not expecting a $200 tool for $50, but in its price class the eTork wrench is a solid option. Ultimately, only time will tell but so far so good. I got 12 years from my Craftsman wrench at 2.5x the price... if I get 3-4 years from this one I'll be 100% satisfied.”
Easy to read
Greatest torque wrench I've ever had. I'm getting to the point where my eyes don't see as good as they did 40yrs ago so I bought this wrench and am definitely pleased. I checked the calibration against a known good one and it is spot on. Can't beat the price or value anywhere.”
Well-made tool that's simple to use
Appears to be well-made, solidly constructed, nice finish. The 'click' is distinct and obvious. The locking mechanism is simple and works perfectly (unlike torque wrenches with screw-in plugs which usually come loose or actually fall out). The torque scale, combined with the ease of viewing and setting values, make this tool intuitive to use and easy to set, quickly. No more squinting at terribly small numbers etched in a shiny chrome ring (which means you can't see anything if you're in bright sun or using a shop light). I will be buying another one just like this, a larger one, soon.”