1/4″ Drive Torque Wrench
40-200 Lb.in, 40-220 dN.m (4-22 N.m)
- Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached
- Meets the requirements of America National Standard ASME B107.300-2010
- Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%
- Operates and measures torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction
- 45 Tooth Ratchet Head for easier clockwise and counter-clockwise operation in tight spaces
- Hardened Alloy Steel Housing for strength and durability, resulting in a slimmer, lighter design
- Tempered Chrome-Alloy Springs assure long-term accurate performance
- Each wrench is tested and certified at the factory prior to shipment. Individual certification is included with each wrench.
- Ergonomic, large diameter soft grip handle is more comfortable to use, and requires up to 50% less turning force than most competitive products when adjusting the torque.
- Dual, English and Metric scales are easier to read than on most competitive wrenches, reducing possible setting errors.
- Locking knob secures selected torque setting from accidental changes. Torque setting is done by pulling large locking knob out and turning the handle.
- Protective plastic carrying case is included.
- Factory Repair and Calibration Center is located in Roswell GA for any needed service and assistance.
- Drive: 1/4″.
- Range: in.-lb.: 40-200 in.-lb.
- Range: dN.m: 40-220 dN.m (4-22 N.m)
- Accuracy: ± 3 percent (Clockwise)
- Length: 10.75″
- 1/4” Drive Torque Wrench
- Protective Carrying Case
- Calibration Certificate
- Instruction Booklet
Great tool, solid built like a tank
Nice torque wrench
WOW! I am so glad a purchased this torque wrench
Very Easy To See Settings And Set
Excellent torque wrench